August 31, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

It's my birthday! As of midnight this morning, I am 25. Half way to 50, as my sister reminds me ;)

But that's okay. It's gonna be an awesome year.

Today has been low-key. M over-spoiled me with a cruiser bicycle and a CHI flat iron. We had lunch at Chic-Fil-A then picked up dinner supplies at Walmart. We were supposed to take a bike ride downtown and stop by the library to grab me some new books. But due to the hurricane, the bike rentals at the store downtown were in storage and the library was still closed.

Instead, we're planning to have a simple date night at the movies. I've been wanting to go see The Help and get use out of my new wedge heels ;) Right after a homecooked meal of chimichangas, rice & beans from my lovely hubs.




5 comments:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co