November 30, 2011

WORDLESS(ISH) WEDNESDAY | EARLY MORNING TANTRUM



The toddler had a few tantrums this morning. They started when I wouldn't let her have spoonfuls of peanut butter for breakfast. Okay, I let her have five. Then I put an end to that stickiness.

Then, she thought since she couldn't have the peanut butter, she should at least be able to take her yogurt to the sofa to finish eating. I put a stop to that too.

She was really mad. I only made her angrier when I tried to tickle her. Now she's on the sofa with her bowl of mini pop-tarts sitting as far away from me as she can. It's a win-win. Sort of.

I'm not a very popular mama this morning.

Linking up with The Paper Mama and jenni from the blog. You should too!

3 comments:

  1. My mom always told me that if your kids get mad at you, it means you're doing something right LOL sometimes we have to be the bad guy to be a good mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... she is adorable! Gotta love the tantrums, they make me laugh.. most times ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds almost exactly like my morning yesterday. Thankfully today has gone a lot smoother.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co