January 3, 2012

CHRISTMAS WAS YESTERDAY, RIGHT?

I am seriously this behind in blog posts? Ack! My head is brewing up some great 2012 goals & aspirations but I want to finish up 2011.

So first things first, Christmas! We had a great Christmas this year. Lia was blessed (majorly spoiled) with tons of toys and new stuff. It was so much fun watching her actually sort of get Christmas. Not the real meaning of Christmas... that's a bit over her two year old head. But presents and tree and lights and love and family? Yeah, she got it.  Oh and chocolate? She definitely got that.

I'm thinking next year maybe we should try the Want, Need, Wear, Read tradition I've seen around on blogs. It took Lia from around 8 AM to 7 PM to open all of her presents. Christmas should be more simple, I realize now.

Leaving Santa cookies & milk//Christmas Eve

Christmas morning



Her 2011 ornament. She picked it out herself.





Since we stayed home for the holidays and family didn't come in, I said we still needed to get dressed up for Christmas dinner. I think we looked cute.



It was an awesome holiday and I really enjoyed the time with my little family of three.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co