January 20, 2012

sponsor highlights : january

I decided back in December to open the blog up for sponsorship! Instead of selling ad space, I'm doing a blog swap with other awesome bloggers! I love promoting other bloggers I believe in and helping my small blog grow as I change and grow with it.

You can read more about my sponsor swap here. I am currently taking sponsors for Feburary and I'm really exciting about branching out like this!

Be sure to stop by and show these girls some love on their blogs. They are amazing. ♥

Photobucket

Hello folks. I'm Jessica & I blog over at Sweet Green Tangerine. I mostly blog about my life & the things that inspire me. I love books, sewing, music, art and friends. I am a mom of two crazy boys and wife to one crazy soldier, but you won't find me talking about them much. Sorry guys. Sweet Green Tangerine is my space to be me & talk about all the things that make me Jessica. I hope you come by some time to check it out.

Twitter: @SweetGTangerine

Photobucket

Hello. I'm Emily and I blog over at "Writings of an Air Force Wife".

I take pictures. A lot of pictures. And I love taking these images that I've captured and forming them into a story - a story of our personal lives. I often write about our comings and goings, trials and tribulations, but most of all, the little moments of our daily happenings that I want my children to remember and cherish years from now.

I love Sunday mornings, coffee and conversation with friends, cuddling with my babies under thick quilts, all things sparkly, planning parties, fresh snow, jewel-toned autumn leaves, dreamy newborn photography, painting portraits, sunsets, sunflare... and much, much more.

Seven months ago we traveled from Alaska to Oklahoma City on military orders. We're now planting new roots and rebuilding our nest in the Midwest.

"Life is either a great adventure, or nothing" - Helen Keller

Join us in our journey...

Twitter: @emilyroe


Photobucket

i'm melissa. mommy to jc and finacee to charles. blogging started as a way to update out-of-town family about jc but has turned into a passion of mine. i love sharing my daily adventures with my eighteen month old son, crafts (knitting specifically), wedding planning, house hunting and my journey trying to lose weight that i can't blame on my baby. i'm obsessed with all things baby, tweeting, posting pictures on instagram, trying so desperately to fill my domestic role and finding a balance between me time and family time.

twitter: @knitpurlbaby


Alexandra from Being Mama

Want to sponsor me next month? Email me at blogalittlesomething{at}gmail{dot}com. 

 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co