January 14, 2012

A LITTLE SOMETHING

Staying in this Saturday night? We are! And, we're loving it. We are homebodies to the core.

Here's some links to love...

I came across these amazing iPhone backgrounds a few weeks ago. SO cute.

Loving these free printables. This one and that one. Okay and these too! {1} {2}

Need a new dessert to try? These look delicious!

Check out this letter to the tooth fairy.

It's sweet Nella's birthday! Check out their 2 for 2 fund. They are taking donations & raising awareness for NDSS (National Down Syndrome Society). Whether you can donate or not, go read about them and what they are doing. Spread the word. It's a beautiful family and a beautiful cause!

I wish I was crafty enough to whip one of these up!

Uh, Handmade Ryan Gosling. Hilarious!

And, this post? It was something I am glad I read. Something I needed to read.

Now I'm going to go spend time with my loves. Happy weekending.


1 comment:

  1. That ironing board is so stinking cute! Oh and I just love the iPhone backgrounds. I had the red one for Christmas and now I'm loving the gray :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co