January 2, 2012

p365 - week 51 & 52 : the end.

With all the holiday drama and party planning, I took a few days away from the blog and twitter and Facebook. I popped in here and there but nothing major. Family is gone now, the holidays are over and I can re-prioritize and focus back on my little family of 3, the blog and figuring out what I want from 2012!

With that being said, here's the last two weeks of 2011 in picture form.

Week 51
Photobucket

Photobucket


351. We hung our stockings.
352. Board game night!
353. I picked my knitting back up.
354. Trying out a new lunch idea - egg salad sammies!
355. Chocolate cake.
356. Afternoon bubble bath.
357. Holy Christmas - look at all those gifts!


Week 52
Photobucket

Photobucket

358. Baking up a storm on Christmas eve.
359. Christmas morning!
360. Me and my girl.
361. Cleaning out the old Christmas decorations before they all get packed up.
362. My new bag I scored for free at Old Navy. I am loving it!
363. Homemade funfetti cupcakes for my L's birthday.
364. Dinner at Five Guys. She's a french fry lover.
365. Lia's 2nd birthday party!

I think this is the end of my project 365. It was fun and I am so grateful for having all these photos but I don't think I want to continue. I'm throwing the idea around of doing a project for Lia. Maybe tweeting a photo a day of her. Or doing a Tumblr blog with it. But no weekly posts here with collages and edited photos. I want that time for other things.

Are you doing any photo projects this year?

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co