December 16, 2014

AROUND HERE

 photo IMG_2969_zps6da18f07.jpg
 photo IMG_3060_zps22aaa465.jpg
 photo IMG_3075_zps1d9dec42.jpg
 photo IMG_3107_zps70d24c8c.jpg
 photo IMG_3108_zps8df5ac49.jpg
 photo IMG_3109_zps9ba4ff70.jpg
 photo IMG_3110_zps7dbcd147.jpg
 photo IMG_3111_zpsb6f933ef.jpg
 photo IMG_3112_zps07276205.jpg

There are only 9 days until Christmas! And just over 3 weeks until our little guy arrives. And, I am surprisingly calm about it all. Even if I can't wrap my head around how fast this year went!

I've been so busy with things around here that I've been sharing glimpses of our life on Instagram but haven't found the time to blog. There's been baking sprees and parties and doctor visits mixed in with decorating and crafting and finishing up the shopping. We're waiting on a few more packages but I think we have everything for the babe and Santa is going to be really good to Lia this year.

M finished up another semester of college. His last, for now! He'll take a break and possibly start towards another degree after we have some time to settle in as a family of four. But I'm just happy to see his face for dinner every night. Because dinner time is still the hardest time of the day in our house!

Lia is on break from ballet and her last day of school is Thursday. I'll stay busy keeping her busy and planning her 5th birthday party!

And that's our life in a nutshell lately. Happy Tuesday, xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co