December 17, 2014

THE LITTLEST NUTCRACKER

Our girl starred in her second production of The Littlest Nutcracker. Honestly, I was a little bummed knowing she wasn't the tiniest ballerina on the stage anymore. But, she was the cutest candy cane! And she takes herself so serious on stage. I'm always in awe at how she can focus so well on her part and not stress the room filled with people watching her! My mama heart literally explodes every time I watch her on that stage. I may have been trying really hard to hold back the tears this year too...

After, we snapped a few photos and we took her out for a her-choice dinner. Which meant Chick-Fil-A, because it's forever and always her favorite.

Here's to a great Spring season of ballet coming up!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co