December 29, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIA!

 photo IMG_3343_zpsf28302d6.jpg
 photo IMG_3347_zps076781ce.jpg
 photo IMG_6876EDIT_zps8ccca4fb.jpg
 photo IMG_6891EDIT_zpsc763d44f.jpg
 photo IMG_6902EDIT_zps544368cc.jpg
 photo IMG_6907EDIT_zps82583b13.jpg

And just like that, she turned five.

It's 8:30 at night, we just finished the dinner, cupcake and birthday song round. She's currently playing with her new princess dolls and lucking out with a late bedtime.

Earlier this evening, we surprised her with a trip to the movies to see Annie. She deemed it "not a bad idea" and I called it a win. Cozying up with my loves in a dark movie theatre watching one of the cutest movies I have seen lately wasn't a bad way to celebrate our girl turning 5 on this gray, rainy day. I pretty much let Lia do whatever she wanted this morning including watching too much TV and dragging all her toys onto a big pile of pillows and blankets on the living room floor.

The birthday girl requested macaroni and cheese with deviled eggs for her big birthday dinner. The girl knows what she wants! We cooked up a quick dinner after the movie and stuck a few candles into store-bought cupcakes and called tonight a festive celebration. Her party comes on Saturday but today is the day that holds my heart.

Happy Birthday, babycakes. You continue to amaze me every day. I'm so thankful I was chosen for you and you were chosen for me. You are forever my little sidekick!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co