July 25, 2015

CURRENTLY | JULY



Reading... I just finished Still Alice and I really liked it. I've got a stack from the library and I'm still choosing my next book.

Pinning... these words and this cake (because I've got to plan a birthday in the next 6 months!).

Listening to... the Pitch Perfect channel on Pandora. I'm pretty excited there's going to be a third movie.

Picking out... a backpack for Lia!

Watching... The Astronaut Wives Club. We're officially hooked!

Thinking about... going back to school. It feels kind of crazy and scary, mostly in good ways.

Checking off... items from our summer manifesto.

Happy... to be settled back in home for good (for a few weeks anyways).

Wearing... a new favorite maxi skirt.

Sitting back in awe... at how fast these kids are growing. Lia starts kindergarten in a few weeks and Nico changes daily.

Dreaming of.... Fall. It's around the corner, I just know it. And while, I'm sure the heat isn't leaving us anytime soon, my mind is full of caramel candles, all things back-to-school, You've Got Mail, cardigans for my babes and crunchy leaves.

Please feel free to link up any of your "currently" posts in the comments, xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co