July 1, 2015

LOOKING FORWARD TO | JULY


It's our last full month before Lia starts kindergarten! And while all of these too close to home shark attacks are basically scaring me away from the beaches, I'm still pretty excited about how we're going to fill up the rest of the Summer.
I'm looking forward to...
NEW YORK.  Hot pretzels, tree lined streets, central park and family time, oh my.
Picking our girl up from her grandparents.
And kissing her cheeks off.
Spending the 4th with my family.
Fireworks and dressing the kids up in red, white and blue.
Reading this book.
Crossing off a few things from our summer manifesto.
Giving our bedroom a fresh look.
And, celebrating Nico's half-birthday!

Here's to you July, xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co