AN OCTOBER WRAP-UP

Saturday, November 7, 2015

There's so many little stories to tell from October. I write here to document everything. The little things, the big things, the good things, the bad things and whatever comes in between. I want to remember the stories in this life of ours. And I've been busy and distracted lately and my intention to blog regularly hasn't panned out so before I forget, here they are..

 photo IMG_2488EDIT_zpspzueulqq.jpg

We had just left a street fair where both kids were pretty stellar all things considered and I made the boys stop so I could snap a few photos and I got this blurry shot that stole my heart. 

 photo IMG_2654EDIT_zpszri1buqt.jpg
 photo IMG_2708EDIT_zpsa2lvwgo0.jpg

Nico took his first hay ride that day. It was too warm for October and I can't help thinking back to the same festival last year when that handsome guy was still growing in my belly. 

 photo IMG_0204_zpsdcnyyzup.jpg

Celebrating all of us and our good grades with ice-cream! 

 photo IMG_0418_zpsdtzodglz.jpg
 photo IMG_0439_zpsym7todmz.jpg

These donuts were a flop. But we made memories and the house smelled good!

 photo IMG_0956_zpsvmgpdyaf.jpg
 photo IMG_0957_zpsogcifva2.jpg

The laundry room is still in progress but I stare at these stripes a little everyday.

 photo IMG_0962_zpsmoxbqfhs.jpg

I spent the entire day with my girl when I chaperoned her field trip to the pumpkin patch. Nothing is better than getting to see her in her element with her friends!

 photo IMG_0958_zps2hbdyvts.jpg
 photo IMG_0959_zpsxkbynuzj.jpg

L's first school fall festival was fun and we wrapped up the night with a McDonalds run and dreaming of a fun weekend.

 photo IMG_0961_zpspb1k2ygq.jpg

Target for the win.

And now, on to November and everything that is waiting for us!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!