November 20, 2015

N O V E M B E R


Thanksgiving is next week and we're gearing up for a trip to North Carolina. Nico needs to show off his speed crawling and a certain little girl misses her aunts and grandparents like nobody's business.

I think the whole month has gone by without much reflection on my end. I snap pictures when something dreamy happens or when I remember to but that's about it. I feel like I can hold my head above water with classes and homework finally. Of course, we're a few weeks away from the end of the semester.

I feel like I'm a broken record these days. My brain keeps whirling around feeling like something is off-kilter. BUT! We're alright. The kids are alright. I'm binge watching Gilmore Girls. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we get to take L out for a little movie outing. Some solid parent and first child time is much needed over here!

You can find me chasing after Nico all day, every day while smothering him with kisses. Lia is learning to read! And counting to 100 in every way possible. I aced my english midterm. The one that had me anxiety ridden for weeks.

We started a weekly tradition of spending our Monday afternoons at the library. We have books on top of books on top of books. Nico says "mama"! Lia is growing up so fast. She volunteered at her school to help clean up trash from the grounds.

AND...I think that wraps up what's been going on. Here's hoping I start writing at a regular pace again soon!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co