November 6, 2015

LOOKING FORWARD TO | NOVEMBER


It's that time of the year again when I struggle between respecting the turkey and jumping on the Christmas bandwagon with my freak flag flying.

Still, once upon a time November was my absolute favorite month and even though we used up all of our crunchy leaves and golden hours last month, I can still appreciate a month of breathing time before the mother of all holidays hits our house.

I'm looking forward to...

Thanksgiving and the road trip that goes along with it.
Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.
Santa's arrival in my small hometown. It was pretty magical last year.
A movie date to see the last Hunger Games movie.
And another to take our gang to see Peanuts on the big screen!
Digging into a few new books.
Being one month closer to finishing up this semester.
Purging and figuring out how to Nico-proof the house.
Listening to a few Christmas tunes with my girl.
And, a little early Christmas shopping.
Having some mama friends over to hang out with, eat and just be. 
Cozy nights.
And twinkling lights.

Here's to being thankful, xo!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co