November 23, 2015

CURRENTLY | NOVEMBER


Dreaming... up birthday plans for two cool little kids. 

Pinning... a party idea or two and a festive banner I want to craft up.

Eating... one too many chocolate chip muffins. 

Packing... all the things for our 6 hour road trip this week.

Planning... some Christmas fun for next month!

Reading... One plus One by Jojo Moyes and whatever my philosophy teacher throws at me.

Binge watching... Gilmore Girls, still!

Wrapping up... the last assignments of the semester!

Wearing... my new oxfords that are quite perfect.

Loving on... my sweet little guy. I swear those cheeks beg me to smother them in kisses all day.

Thankful for... a great husband, two adorable kids, our cozy house and a little vacation!

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co