July 23, 2020

OUR FAVORITE PUZZLES

Puzzles have been our go-to for quarantine boredom! Our dining room table has been covered in a few ongoing puzzles for weeks now and I love sitting down to put together a few pieces when I have spare time here and there. Though, I'd spend the entire day doing puzzles if I could! And, grabbing an easy, colorful 100-piece puzzle is a great way to get the kids to sit still for at least 20 minutes! Bonus points if they glow in the dark - we have a few of those and they are always a hit. 


 one | two | three | four | five | six 

Eeboo and Galison are our top favorite brands for color and quality. I'm currently doing the women's march puzzle and the colors + patterns are on point. I also love when puzzles match the season and that camping equipment puzzle is giving me all the summer vibes! 

Are you a puzzle fan? What are your top quarantine boredom busters? I'd love to hear them!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co