July 7, 2020

summer movies


It's raining here which makes it a perfect afternoon for watching The Parent Trap. I'll probably be cleaning instead, but a rainy day always reminds me of The Parent Trap. You know the scene, Annie and Hallie are in their isolation bunk, a storm is rolling in, they share Oreos dunked in peanut butter before discovering they are twins. It's classic!

I live for nostalgia, you guys. I think it's why I take so many photos and feel things so deeply. I'm always trying to achieve a feeling or vibe that matches our current season. So, I can't let summer pass by without subjecting my crew to a slew of summer-themed films, insisting that our summer will be THAT much better after we watch a couple of movies with lake scenes in them. 

I've created a list to share! We're all spending so much more time at home now. A few feel-good summer vibe movies could do us all a little good. 

Any must-watch movies I've left off my list? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co