July 26, 2020

The Sunday Edition, 20

Hi and hello from the tail end of a very long Sunday! Well, from the tail end of a pretty long week, too. Do you start your weeks on Sundays or Mondays? My girl insists that Sundays are the start of the new week but for me, it's all about the Mondays!


I did a pretty deep pick-up of the house today, sweeping armfuls of things up and putting them back where they belonged. I did a major declutter of the house this week, too. Got the guest room cleaned out and made a couple trips to drop stuff off at local thrift stores. While there's still dust bunnies tucked in the corners and piles of laundry to catch up on, the house feels a little lighter and my brain feels a little lighter too. 

And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

Making my heart and soul a little lighter - folklore by taylor swift. Her surprise drop (and this caption on Instagram) is magic. 

I finished this book last night and it's so good. It made me regret not fully soaking up her time as first lady when I had the chance and it made me fall in love with the person she is. Also, inside peeks at the life of Flotus was SO SO interesting. 

I had some bananas last week that were way past their time! I tried this cinnamon banana muffin recipe and it was a hit with the only 2 out of the 4 of us that like bananas. 

Picked up a pair of these linen pants while shopping at Old Navy with my girl this weekend. They are pretty different from my norm, but I actually really like them! They are super soft and perfect for hanging around the house or running errands. Though, it seems like I ran all the errands today and I'm feeling like I want to switch back to more online pick-ups like we did in the beginning of quarantine. It's getting people-y out there!

Kind of excited about these soon-to-be-released bedsheets. Our guest bedroom needs a tiny pick me up and I'm loving the simple look of these.

NYC food, my favorite kind of food.

Loving this post on family rituals! So simple, but so wholesome. 


A Camp Walden t-shirt. All the nostalgia!

Alright friends. I wish you a week that's a little lighter, a little brighter, and speckled with pockets of joy. 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co