December 15, 2020

Holiday Gift Guide // For Her


This may be an unpopular opinion, but it gives me such anxiety when someone asks me what I want for Christmas. I never know! And, the idea of searching online for something someone can gift me isn't my favorite. 

However, if I had to come up with a list, this gift guide for her would be it!

First up, a daily memory journal. I find myself writing down little things the kids have said throughout the day and this canvas version is so good to jot those down in and remember them!

The gift of a plant, you can't go wrong. Just make it a faux for your non green-thumbed gals.

These golden hoops are my favorite earrings! Pair it with a fun, graphic tee and any mom would be set for the day.

I'm not so secretly getting a pair of these slippers in my stocking (and I bought Lia a pair too!). They are so cozy looking, I can't wait to lounge around the house in them

And, lastly, a puzzle! I love this brand because the quality and image is always on point. Nothing sounds cozier than settling in on a long winter day with a puzzle and a cup of hot chocolate!

Simple, thoughtful things that are sure to brighten up her day! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co