December 8, 2020

Santa Letter Printable

The kids wrote letters to Santa last week. It's always such a fun thing to capture and I love going back to compare past years lists. How the handwriting grows and the wishes change! 


This year, since Nico is officially writing (yay kindergarten!) and practices daily in his zoom classes, I thought it would be fun (and so much easier) to create a letter template where he could follow along on the line spaces...

It worked like a charm and even Lia was totally into the holiday spirit. She added some candy canes to hers and inspired me to go back and make some fun edits to the original and make it a download for you guys. I've linked them below and you'll find red and green versions with big spaces and small spaces between the lines. Perfect for all ages!



I hope you enjoy these. Please share in the comments or on my instagram if you use them. I'd love to see them in action, xo!



No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co