December 1, 2020

This Week's Dinners


Now that we're settling into December and getting back to our daily school routine, it's back to simpler meals around the table.

I always throw the question "what do you want to eat this week" out to my crew as I'm making my meal plan. Nine times out to ten Lia asks for hot dogs and M asks for enchiladas and I started telling them that they are banned from those requests. Ha! This week L added in potato soup to the mix and she was so excited to see both of her picks on the menu. 


Monday // cheesy bacon chicken & salad

Tuesday // potato soup & sourdough bread

Wednesday // chinese takeout

Thursday // burgers & hot dogs

Friday // homemade pizza


Here's to a cozy week and good food!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co