May 30, 2021

The Sunday Edition, 33


Happy weekend! We are off on a fun little trip with the kids. We're meeting their grandma and aunts at Great Wolf Lodge and I know they'll be so surprised and happy! Since school lets out late this year, we're in the stage where we know the final days are coming but we're dragging every morning to get to school on time. A long weekend is just what we all need!

And here's a few things from around the web...

The ever wonderful Summer Bucket List by Kelle Hampton is up! 


A post full of gorgeous gardens. Give me a blanket and a good book and I'm set!


Grilled chicken wings I think we'll try this summer.


And, I just finished this book and I absolutely loved it. I'll be bringing this one on our weekend vacation. 

Have a happy weekend full of summer vibes!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co