November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

I am thankful for...
A wonderful husband who is a great father to L.
My beautiful daughter. Her smile lights up my world.
My family. We are imperfect, crazy and loud but I wouldn't change that for the world.
All of the delicious food we enjoyed today.
The comforts of a home, full of anything and everything we need.
A safe trip to NC with a flat tire being the only issue. We saw a bad wreck on the way and we are very lucky our flat tire didn't cause any major issues...only a time delay and $30.
Dinner with friends.
A few days off from work and "real life".
Black Friday shopping!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat lots of good food, enjoy some shopping and be thankful for what you have!

1 comment:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co