November 8, 2010

Mamarazzi Monday - A Fall Photoshoot.








A few weeks ago, L-bug had a photo session with a friend of mine. I couldn't wait to see the pictures once they were ready. Her crinkled nose and her cheesy smile makes me the happiest mama in the world!

I know this post is kind of cheating, since I didn't actually take these photos. But the sad truth is that I haven't picked up a camera since before Halloween. Besides, these photos are way too cute to not post!

Link up your own post here!
Mamarazzi Monday

4 comments:

  1. You have an adorable doll on your hands. I love the scrunchie nose in some of those. I agree that the pictures are just too cute to not post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! She is an absolute doll! I love the little squishy face!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she makes the most adorable faces! what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an adorable daughter!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co