November 5, 2010

Just a quick hello!

We've been busy this week with packing and taking a short trip! It was nice, even though M was working during it. L-bug and I explored shopped and hung out together. Just some nice time to spend together without having to worry about laundry and dishes and cleaning!

But, now it's back to real life. I've got luggage and bags and dirty everythings all over the house. I've got ruined carpet from the dog who had to be left behind and wasn't happy about it. No clean bottles. Almost no clean laundry. And, a HUGE pile of clean dishes that need to be put away. Oh. And a refrigerator full of expired food.

I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone!
I'm waiting on the Halloween pictures from a friend (I forgot my camera!) and I'll post them as soon as I get them and tell you all about our fabulous (read: very cold with a meltdown or two) Halloween!

P.S.
Happy November! It's my favorite month of the year.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co