November 29, 2010

Home Sweet Home.

We are back in our messy cozy home. The dining room is filled with Christmas gifts, the kitchen sink is filling up with dirty dishes & bottles, the fridge contains nothing edible and the living room is just a total mess. I've got a lot of unpacking and putting away that needs to be done. The washing machine has a big pile of sofa covers to be washed. L's bottle decided to work improperly last night and as I layed her on the sofa and gave her a bottle, the whole lid flopped off and threw 4 oz of milk of her face! Let's just say, the sofa was a casualty.

But, in the midst of all the messes, it's good to be home. I can't wait to get the decorations and twinkling lights up. I'm excited to take Lia to pick out her very first Christmas tree. I am ready to wrap gifts and stick them under the tree. We are going to have a very good Christmas this year...

Christmas tunes are playing, it's nice and bright outside, I've had something that resembles breakfast and I'm ready to tackle everything and get back into a routine-ish week.

P.S
I'll have some posts up soon of our Thanksgiving and mini vacation back home!

Here's a sneak peak...


Thanksgiving dinner + a self feeding babe = a strip down at the table and a bath immediately afterwards.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co