December 18, 2011

HAPPY WEEKENDING

Hope you are all having an awesome weekend!

It's Sunday night here, we've just finished dinner + dessert and I'm looking forward to the babe going to bed and playing a board game with the hubs.

We were homebodies this weekend and I loved it. It was nice to not be on the go, go, go all weekend. There will be plenty of that in the next 2 weeks.

We made a quick trip to the mall in Savannah, wrapped presents, played Candy Land with L-bug, fingerpainted, did a little cleaning + laundry, made homemade donuts, strung Christmas lights and left up the broken ones because well, M didn't feel like taking them down after his hard work. That's how we roll.

I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the upcoming week and I need to make one big to-do list. It just doesn't feel like Christmas to us - it's in the 60s-70s and NO snow. Uh? We don't know how to do Christmas like that. I mean, we had shorts on to hang the lights. Last year, we were bundled up as much as we could be and were still freezing.

It's just an adjustment, I suppose. But I wouldn't mind Ole Saint Nick dropping some snow down our chimney...err, front yard.

I'm off to fill out my calendar, start on my to-do list and make a holiday grocery list. Here's to a happy, happy week before Christmas!

PS
The homemade donut recipe should make it's way on the blog this week. Should.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a relaxing and fun weekend! I can't believe the temps you are having! I will be more than happy to send some of this near 30 degree weather your way :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co