December 1, 2011

HELLO, DECEMBER

                                                                        Source: meggielynne.tumblr.com via Teresa on Pinterest


December 1st is here. Already. This is the month where I may very well go crazy every year. Let's just lump three big holidays together within the span of a few days. No biggie, right? Meh...

There's Christmas, then L's birthday, then New Years. The past 2 years L's party has fallen on New Years Eve. So I host two parties?

It's madness, I tell you. Madness.

And, I like to tackle homemade gifts for our huge families. I'm crazy, I tell you. Crazy.

But that's okay. Because I'm waving my holiday freak flag around. I'm actually very excited for this year. Lia gets excited about things, like she knows whats going on. And, it looks like we could have both of our families around for her birthday which is a big deal. And, its the first year Aunt Shell can be around for L's birthday. Last year, Germany and a snowstorm held her back. Barely. So, it'll be nice.

So, I've got a lot of planning + prepping, baking, organizing and crafting to do. Tons. But that's why we love the holidays so much, yes?

Between my new Lady Antebellum Christmas CD, Pandora playlists, yummy smelling candles, Shrek the Halls and the Rockefeller Tree lighting, I am pumped! I think we'll be picking out our own tree tonight. Then we'll decorate it this weekend after seeing our own town's tree lighting + Christmas parade.

Like I said earlier...Bring it, Holidays.

P.S.
Check out last year's hello, december post.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co