December 30, 2011

kristy'isms of 2011.

I was tagged by Jessica the other day and I finally remembered to sit down and do this thing.

There's always rules, huh?

- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Anwser the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
- No tag backs and you legitimately have to tag 11 people.

My 11 things.

1. I'm a list maker. I LOVE lists. And crisp new notebooks.
2. I can read really fast. I usually start a 300-400 book and finish the next day.
3. I love my iPhone but I am really mean to it. I dropped it in a pile of mashed potatoes this week. No joke.
4. I love trashy reality tv shows. Hello, The Bachelor + Jersey Shore!
5. I'm a southern girl who belongs more in the city than the country but I can't give up fried chicken or sweet tea.
6. I used to have my eyebrow pierced.
7. I want a tattoo but I'm too chicken.
8. I miss the idea of moving around every couple years in the military. The idea of settling down in our new town makes me slightly claustrophobic.
9. I'm allergic to weird things like bubble bath and bandaids.
10. I have a scar on my wrist where I dropped part of a meat slicer on my hand at work (I used to work in a deli).
11. I have a piece of pencil lead stuck in my knee from when I was a kid. How I got it jammed in there? Who knows...

And the questions:

1. What names did you have picked out for your kids when you were little?
Hmm...I'm pretty sure I was set on something along the lines of Deanna or Zooey. (I am sure the hubs is going to tell me no way, jose are we using those names!).

2. What's your favorite YouTube video?
Anything by Keenan Cahill. Seriously, I don't know whether to be freaked out by him or laugh my butt off. I usually just laugh.

3. What is something/someone you are currently missing?
My best friend, Sonia. We lived in New York together for a few years and now I'm here in South Carolina and the Marine Corp has sent her to Hawaii. But, we're plotting to get back together!

4. Which one of your Pinterest boards has the most pins?
The "good eats" board. It's got over 250!

5. What is something you are proud of yourself for?
Getting through labor! It was all unexpected and painful and turned into a emergency c-section.

6. Do you have any vices/bad habits?
I lose my patience really quickly lately. And, I still bite my nails :/

7. Name a fictional character you want to be more like.
Any character Meg Ryan plays. But probably, Sally Albright from When Harry Met Sally.

8. Share a quote you feel defines your personality/philosophy.
I'm going to share a quote I strive after, not so much what I am now. I'm a work in progress. 
"Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out". Gordon B. Hinckley

9. What is/was your favorite children's book?
Any/all of the Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer. And the Ramona Quimby books!

10. What is the most played song in your playlist/iTunes?
Save Me, San Francisco by Train.

11. What is your favorite era/cast of Saturday night live?
Jimmy Fallon, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler & Rachel Dratch.

People I am tagging:

No pressure, ladies.

Alyssa from Fleur de Lyss
Allison from The Diary of a Mrs
Diana from Livy Love
Jenn from My Dear Jenn
Beckie from Turn for the Nurse
Alexandra from Being Mama
Melissa from knit purl baby
April from marine parents

And, the questions I get to ask you.

1. What's your favorite TV show?
2. Are you more addicted to Twitter or Pinterest?
3. If you were stuck on a deserted island, what 3 things would be a must-have for you?
4. Are you doing New Year's resolutions this year and if so, what are they?
5. How many states/countries have you been to?
6. If you had an extra $100 to blow, what would you spend it on?
7. What's your favorite food?
8. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
9. A classic debate in my house: iPhone or android?
10. What's the best thing you got for Christmas?
11. Do you have pets?

Enjoy!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co