April 12, 2018

FAVORITE KID READS


Books are a favorite around here! On a good week, I can go through at least one book. And the kids? They pretty much sleep with piles of them. We'll hear a loud thump in the middle of the night and 90% of the time it's just a book falling out of one of their beds! 

Since I already share books that I love, I thought I'd create a seasonal series for kids. Most of these will be books we already love with a few new ones that we'll be adding to our library list to discover. Because if there's one thing we really, really love (besides books, of course!)? It's our public library and their really great lending system!




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 

These books are fun reads to dive into for spring. They are stuffed with fun characters and illustrations to charm any kid into picking them up!

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co