April 2, 2018

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 6



Happy Monday! I hope you babes had a great Easter. We had a relaxing, sugar-filled day with a small egg hunt at home and a feast (as Lia calls our fancy meals!). Then, our celebration stretched to the very end of the day for a late evening cookie making session (hence the day late post!).


And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

Some really good words floating around on Pinterest. one | two | three

How to turn one flower bouquet into a bunch arrangements.

A children's book I'm adding to our holds list at the local library.

Why it should have been Rachel and Joey in the end.

A toddler feelings helpline. This one made me laugh out loud!

Breakfast for dinner.

How to raise resilient kids. It starts with us!

Everything there is to know on The Handmaids Tale upcoming season. The trailer looks equally terrifying and intriguing!

And, Fans of Star Wars on replacing Carrie Fisher. Are you a fan? What are your thoughts? I can't imagine watching another actress take on that iconic role. But, I am keeping my fingers crossed that the writers do her character justice in however the script goes.

Have a great week! xo

Save

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co