April 5, 2018

FAVORITE READS


One more school day until spring break, friends! The weather here is cool one day and hot the next, but there's no snow and the neighborhood pool is opening this month so there's that! Spring break is just the thing we need to hold us over until summer vacation. We don't have any big plans - L is staying with her grandparents so the rest of us will hold down the fort. I'm thinking a beach night is in order and lots of time at the park and the library. And, I'm looking forward to some extra time on my hands and filling it with some reading!


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

These six books look like the perfect reads to fill up some quiet spring break time. I'm really glad to see a new Sophie Kinsella book. Her catchy, charming chic-lit reads have been a long-time favorite of mine! But, I'm most excited to read Not That I Could Tell. I'm on a long list for a copy from the local library and the waiting game isn't my favorite!

Also on my list: the finale of a threequel book and this sequel.

What are you reading right now? I'd love to hear about it!

Save
Save

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co