April 15, 2018

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 8



It's another Sunday night where I'm up late catching up on things (like writing down what I need to do this week and placing our weekly grocery order!) and the house is finally quiet except for reruns of Dawson's Creek playing in the background. Lia spent the past spring break week with her grandparents in North Carolina while I stayed at home potty training Nico. I think we're really making good strides with it! Today we went bowling and stopped at Michaels for some extra picture frames to pull together a gallery wall in L's bedroom. I redesigned it for her this week and I can't wait to share photos! 


And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

I'm breaking out this recipe again this week for the kids. Simpleness + sugar is a great combo for us some mornings!

I've noticed our doorbell is looking dingy and less than welcoming lately. This one would make an adorable replacement!

The only chocolate chip cookie I will ever need to know how to make for the rest of my life. That statement alone means I need to try baking up a batch. I'm not sure if I can wait the 36 hours (yes 36!) to chill the dough though.

And, another cookie recipe that looks amazing. 

I'm dreaming of this and this from the Anthropologie Home collection at Nordstroms. 


Framing wallpaper? Yes, please!

Being a mom is the equivalent to of 2.5 full-time jobs. As a mom, that seems shocking AND pretty darn accurate. 

A gorgeously curated round-up of spring books to read to your kids!

And, the anatomy of a home tour. Are you as obsessed with home tours as I am? 

Have a great week, friends! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co