March 3, 2019

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 13


Happy Sunday, friends!

This weekend is all for catching up on laundry, grocery shopping, and girl scouts! And, when I find some down time I'm either binge-watching American Housewife or reading I'm Fine and Neither Are You. I am loving both!




And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

Why screen time isn't bad for kids. A great article that has some really valid points and makes me feel less guilty about lying to their pediatrician this week on how much screen time my kids get. I'm not the only one that does that, right?

Thoughts on a forever home.


Houseplants that you cannot kill. My black thumb can vouch for a few of these! 

An important reminder on worrying from Mindy Kaling.

On my wish list - for mefor the house | for the kids

TV reboots + spinoffs - 90210 and Pretty Little Liars. Will they be on your watch list? 

For my Disney lovers - new dole whip flavors


Have a great week! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co