March 17, 2019

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 15


Happy St. Patrick's Day! 

I'm curious - does the leprechaun make a mess in your home and leave lots of treats? Growing up, we just wore green on this day. Making leprechaun messes + traps is a thing now though! And while I am all for celebrating the mess out of our lives and having fun, I literally just couldn't get there with leprechaun traps and purposely made messes. So, I find the middle ground the best I can. The leprechaun dyes our milk green and leaves the kids some chocolate gold coins. We wear green and make a fun treat and I call it good enough. 

But, I do love seeing how others celebrate! So, tell me - do you go all out or are you more of a middle-ground mama too? Either way, I hope you have a green + happy Sunday! 



And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

Sesame Street makes it to the post office!

We're making these treats again today. 

Oversized portraits! I've had frames hanging to do something similar for a couple years now and I'm hoping to finally tackle this project! 


Mickey mouse ice cream bars! These have been so hard to track down in our town but we scored a box and they do taste pretty similar - nothing like the feeling of a little Disney at home!


And, a home tour I'm loving this week. 

Have a great week! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co