March 10, 2019

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 14


Happy Sunday! 

This weekend has been sunny and full! It was one of those rare weekends when Lia actually had quite a bit of homework/school projects to work on so that filled up most of our time. But, we did squeeze in a fun Girl Scout outing to an Indian pow-wow, Nico's first soccer practice, and some serious progress on our backyard makeover



And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...



A Girl Scout cookie pop-up booth + truck! Being the mama of my own little GS, I am super in love with this idea!

Books we are loving lately - for me | for the big | for the little.

A healthy, homemade snack that we can't get enough of this week.

A fun DIY board game. We just made a homemade version of monopoly for Lia's school project!

My current favorite dish soap scent.

And, Why can't women propose on The Bachelor? Is anyone else watching the current season? I haven't watched for years but even I've been looking forward to Monday nights this season!

Here's to a great week ahead!


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co