March 24, 2019

THE SUNDAY EDITION, 16


Happy Sunday! It's finally Spring and I think the cooler weather we've been having here in the south is on it's way out. The kids ask for scooter rides every evening and our counting down the days until the pool opens back up.

We've got spring break around the corner too and I'm excited!




And, here's a few things around the web I'm loving this week...

If plants talked...

I loved this post on loving your home as-is!

Weekday french toast

I'm pretty excited to watch Shrill!

Anthropologie came out with a plus-size line! I'm kind of really intrigued by this and also still I think the prices are kind of high. 

And, some major patio inspiration for our backyard makeover.

I'm off to enjoy the sunshine while we hang outside and grill burgers for dinner. Enjoy the week! 


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co