March 4, 2019

THIS WEEK'S DINNERS


I'm getting back into the swing of meal planning! Do you meal plan? I love having a plan so I'm not scrambling at 4 PM after school pick-up and buying ALL the snacks in the store when both kids are on the verge of hangry status.



But, I don't love being "stuck" to a plan.


What works best for us is planning out meals for Monday through Friday and then winging it on the weekends. Sometimes we make meals that we didn't end up making during the week when grabbing a pizza happened. Other times, we hit the store as a family and pick up something.

It gives us enough structure to work for us!


I'm trying my hand at planning in a few lunches for the first time too! Send me your tried and true, quick + easy, lunch time favorites! 

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co