May 17, 2021

My Favorite & Easiest Weeknight Meals


I'm in my second trimester now (20 weeks, actually!) and the lack of appetite is a daily thing while the nausea is creeping back in. So, cooking and meal planning and eating are not my things right now. But, I do have a family to cook for. They still like eating!

Between a friend who recently started making freezer meals for us and this list of go-to easy meals, we're slowly getting through days.

Here's what we eat when I have no idea what else to do!


Greek Chicken Pasta Salad - recipe here

Chicken Taquitos - recipe here, switch out the pork for a rotisserie chicken from your local grocery store deli. You can also pre-prep the taquitos before hand and stick in the fridge until you're ready to cook them.

Pancakes - recipe here

Chicken Tostadas - recipe here

Grilled Chicken Sandwiches -marinade recipe here, just grill the chicken and top with lettuce & tomato. Serve with chips and fruit.

Stromboli - recipe here, we use a bag of pizza dough from our local grocery store bakery and add basil leaves! 

Let me know if you've got any other easy, family friendly meals we should add to our go-to list. 


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co