May 27, 2021

What I Read In April


April was a good month for the World War Two backdrop historical novels! 



Anxious People - Quirky, relatable, heartwarming.

A Fire Sparkling - One of my favorites of the month. Not exactly a historical novel but it had a World War Two storyline that was really good.

If I Were You - This one was a historical novel based during the World War Two era focusing on two friends and their lives before/during/and after the war.

The Hill We Climb - Reading this was almost as good as watching it being performed during the inauguration.

Sorry I Missed You - Another quirky read. Not my favorite and it took me awhile to finish. 

A Court of Silver Flames - The final book in the ACOTAR series.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co