May 14, 2021

What I Read In March


I'm still playing catch up with posting all of my recent reads. March had some good books in it!


Such a Quiet Place
- A good summer thriller read!

Let Me Tell You What I Mean - Another solid Joan Didion read.

The Speed of Light - A good read if going back and forth in time doesn't bother you!

A Court of Frost and Starlight - The next chapter in the ACOTAR series.

Local Woman Missing - A decent, twisted thriller read but I'm having trouble remembering the specific details, if I'm being honest.

The Light Through the Leaves - I'm a pretty recent fan of this author and this newest book didn't disappoint. 

Down Range - I picked up an ARC copy of this from a bookseller friend and I was hesitant to read it since it's a little outside by usual genre. Once I started it, I couldn't put it down! 

A Court of Wings and Ruin - Another good ACOTAR read!

A Court of Mist and Fury - More of the ACOTAR series. I found parts really cheesy but overall it was a good fantasy series to dive into and I tended to read the books back to back.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co