May 23, 2021

The Sunday Edition, 32


Happy Sunday, you guys! For the first time in months, I felt okay enough to meal plan and do an actual grocery haul. I think the kids were the most excited to see all their favorites stuffed amongst the bags. Here's to being able to stick through the plan and not decide that I'm too nauseous for it right before it's dinner time.


Saving this color-inspired nature hunt for a summer day when boredom strikes.

A Hocus Pocus sequel? Give me all the Bette Midler as Winifred, please!





Favorite feel-good songs from 90s and 2000s movies - a playlist I'll be blasting while I clean up the house this week.



It's in the mid-80s today and feeling so hot already. I think we're going to take a dip in the pool before tucking into a greek chicken dish my sweet friend meal-prepped for us. Here's to a fresh new week!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co