October 25, 2010

MAMARAZZI MONDAY


L is going to be Minnie Mouse for her first Halloween! I had originally bought a fairy costume from The Children's Place but I really wanted to make her first costume so I decided to just put aside my fears of crafts and hot glue guns and do it. The dress, tights and shoes she already had in her closest. I bought her a black shirt from Target and using an awesome tutorial I made her minnie ears. Even though she didn't want to keep her ears on most of the day, she looked adorable at the zoo yesterday!

I am so excited for her very first Halloween this weekend. I'll be making minnie/mickey ears for myself + manny to wear along with her while we trick-or-treat on Sunday!


Are you part of the mamarazzi? Link up your post here!
Mamarazzi Monday

2 comments:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co