October 26, 2010

Swoon-worthy.

Okay, seriously? I want L to own each and every one of these sets. At an age where she won't shove 'em in her mouth and choke.

Vintage Fisher Price toys found here.



I had both of these sets. Plus, a few extras from some others. I remember that I LOVED these toys. I would stay in my room for hours playing with these. My mom was keeping them for whenever I had kids and I don't know if she still has them or not. A lot of my things were in the shed when it caught fire a while back. Hopefully, one day, L will have her own set!

3 comments:

  1. OMG I remember those! haha
    One thing that we've been collecting for Krysta over the passed few years (and she STILL plays with them) is Calico Critters. They're a little pricey, but well worth it!
    We also stated her with Bitty Baby (from American Girl) around Lia's age. Krysta seems to be playing with that less and less these days, so I might mail that to your babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! I had an American Girl doll when I was younger. My mom was just telling me how she would look for them for me. I want to get Lia into a "favorite" toy. She just eats and throws things now but doesn't seem to prefer anything over the other.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co