October 18, 2010

MAMARAZZI MONDAY

This past weekend, we took L to her 1st pumpkin patch! I had a total photograph related mommy brain incident and forgot to take all the cute picture ideas I had thought of before. Maybe I was overwhelmed with how cute L looked sitting by herself in the wagon! Here are the few pictures I took. But, I have a few poses in mind we'll do at the house soon.

Being such a BIG girl!



She isn't so sure about this big orange thing!

She's checking them out...

We had a great time. We've been to this particular pumpkin patch every year we've lived here in New York. And, I was going to post of a picture of me with L in the belly at the pumpkin patch last year but I can't hunt it down anywhere!

But my point is that I CAN'T believe she is already so big. She's eleven days shy of being 10 months!!
I am enjoying every moment of her and I am thrilled that the holidays are right around the corner. I am so excited for everything to come!

Mamarazzi Monday
Link up your post over here.

3 comments:

  1. awwwwe shes adorable. and about the minny ears there are my moms and she made them a few years ago. just using a handband stuffing and fabric. thats it but if it was me making them they would have not turned out that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous, love her cheeks and that grin!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co