October 14, 2010

Thankful On A Thursday.

I'm sitting here, in my chaotic living room full of toys and mess, thinking of this post. It's a crisp day and the sun is finally starting to shine through my back door. That, in itself, is a little pick-me-up. Despite the odd beginning of this week, I have a lot to be thankful for. I have alot to look forward to. Despite my lack of motivation and a teething baby, I'm happy for this moment. I'm getting my motivation mojo back and the house is starting to thank me for it! And that teething babe of mine? Well, she finally wants to cuddle with her momma. So, while I am not thrilled with the teething process, what with the pain it brings L and all, but I am thankful that it brought a momma and her baby girl that much closer.

Now, it's time to tidy up the kitchen and rock out to Taylor Swift. Did you know her newest album "Speak Now" is coming out in eleven days?! Well, now you do.

So, other than that, here's what I am thankful for. What are you thankful for?


I am thankful for...

1. Goodwill finds.
2. The smell of a vanilla cupcake candle wafting through the house.
3. Three-day weekends with my loves.
4. Homemade apple-cider donuts.
5. A fun-filled day at the zoo.
6. Moments that bring me closer to my hubby.
7. Recieving magazines in the mail.
8. M going dress shopping with me.
9. Big belly laughs from L.
10. The colors of leaves changing.
11. Cranking up the music and singing along.

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co