October 20, 2010

Up, Up and Away!

L is going to space! Okay okay, it's her picture. But still? It's pretty cool.


I stumbled across this at It's A Wonderful Life a few weeks ago and just remembered now. Random things I forget tend to pop into my head at the weirdest times...

But anyways! One of the last remaining space shuttle missions will be launching into space on November 1st and Lia's picture will be going with them. Once they return, I can print out a certificate. Pretty awesome for her baby book. You know, the one I started when she was a few months old and then never touched again? Yep, that one.

If you are like me and silly enough to think this rocks, here's the link!
And, if you are even more like me and you see this but put it off until your brain randomly reminds you, there will be two launches. November 1st and February 27th. Plenty of time to procrastinate!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co