October 7, 2010

Thankful On A Thursday - My First Week.

I came across The Outdoor Wife's blog and she does this really cool thing called "Thankful on a Thursday". I've decided to join in on the fun! Thursdays are my blah day. They aren't quite the weekend, I have to leave my baby for 5ish hours to go to work and this week it means there is still another whole day after today before I see my hubby again.

Why not talk about what I am thankful for instead of dwelling on the not-so-good things?



This week I am thankful for...

1. Smiles from L. There is nothing better than looking over and seeing her smile at me.
2. An amazing husband who goes out of his way every day to make our lives better.
3. Family and friends who come to keep me entertained while M is away for work.
4. Cool, breezy Fall days.
5. The quote "Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out."
6. Clean laundry.
7. Hand-picked apples and the apple pies that go along with them.
8. Dr. Seuss books.
9. Boxes that L recieves from Aunt Shell.
10. Pumpkins on the porch steps and decorating for Halloween.
11. Getting L back into her nap routine. She went down today without a peep!
12. L and Toby getting along so nicely. She's petting him right now and he's just enjoying it.

1 comment:

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co