October 28, 2015

AROUND THE WEB | 10


The Internet is this great thing just out there and it can be full of funny bits, good things and inspiration. 

"Having a hot body is just not my thing. I care a little, I don't care a lot." - Drew Barrymore.

This girl can do Halloween. The "Red" costume is my favorite!

Pharrell's Happy is a children's book!

As fans of The Beatles seeing this human peace sign made us all smile.


This is all kinds of ridiculous but I can't stop myself from following on Instagram anyways.

This piece from Cup of Jo on getting kids to talk about school is great.

Harry Potter festivals have been going on this month (sadly none are around us...) and my hometown is even hosting a "Halloween at Hogwarts" symphony. Gryffindor LOVE!

Enjoy!

No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co