October 16, 2015

THE WEEKLY

Time again for a weekly breakdown! 

These kids ran the show, of course. We spent an afternoon sampling all the samples at Sams Club. We've officially entered the bulk box store suburban life. Nights were full of homework and stacks of books. Fights over what's for dinner and tantrums over not being able to play outside with friends.

I'm telling you, almost 6 year olds in Kindergarten are a whole new breed of child.

The girl and I both agree though that waking up early in the morning is for the birds.

Nico is 9 months! I'm behind on his post and pictures but he rocked his checkup and was deemed perfect. I'd have to agree.

I'm looking forward to dinner out with my loves tonight, a rendezvous to our local arts and seafood festival tomorrow and maybe a pumpkin patch? Bring it, October.


No comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © KRISTY EVERYDAY. Blog Design by SkyandStars.co